Received a recommendation for a blog called
WaterlandLiving.com. Dave, its creator, offers portraits of different, mostly rustic, locales across western and northern Michigan. The site does link to his business of the same name, which develops and sells waterfront property in these areas. So I suppose this is a bit of shilling, but the travelogues are worth the read. Check it out.

Fall arrived with force yesterday, overcast with temperatures that never broke 60, and felt closer to 50 most of the afternoon. The chill got inside people, it seemed. My classes yesterday, usually talkative ones, were languorous and distant. Can't explain the change otherwise.
Got the birdfeeders out last weekend and they've been busy for the last two days.
1 comment:
Fall has indeed arrived...rainy, chilling, beautiful Michigan fall. I went to our cottage (between Traverse & Glen Arbor) the day before yesterday and enjoyed the brisk, though damp, air. I'm not a hot weather person.
Happy fishing.
Post a Comment