Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'd Blog...

But I'm exhausted. Been grading papers or prepping almost nonstop for the last two weeks, due to major assignments from several classes coming in simultaneously and some household issues that interfered with my making more progress. Oh yeah, and other work piled up as I worked through earlier piles.

Well...I wasn't tied to my desk the whole time. I did make it out to the shotgun range Saturday and yesterday. All I can say is it's going to take me a while to adapt to the new fowling piece.

I don't have a thought in my head worth broadcasting to the web at this moment. (Others might define that time span differently, I'm sure). All I know is I have a hunting/fishing trip lined up for this weekend.

And if that's to remain a reality, I need to get back to work.

No comments: